RIL - took Sole responsibility for bringing FDI
After Economy badly hit by the Covid19 and the world is suffering from Global Panademic.
Monitoring the current situation the only hope for boosting the economy is huge FDI.
This year in March, 2020 the Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) has pulled out 15 Billion Dollars from the Nation - which includes Indian shares worth of 7.54 Billion Dollars and Debt instruments worth of 7.36 Billion Dollars. Then the Business Tycoon, Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani comes with the Foriegn Direct Investment (FDI) of 12 Billion Dollars, All alone! in his Entity.
Most of the Global Blue chips companies like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google and lots more are banned in China, then the second best choice for every Country is INDIA.
It has also been recorded as one of the fastest growing countries in the world and ranked among Top 5 in GDP.
why these Investors are Investing in JIO Platform
1) It has become the world fastest-growing Telecom Network.
2) It has over 387.5 million subscribers, of which Majority are paying one's. by availing the membership of Rs 99.
3) Jio value's Rs 5.16 Lakh Crore. Top 3 Company in terms of Market Capitalization.
4) It aims to digitize services like - online payment, Bringing Kirana stores online on Jio mart, Entertainment channels, Shopping, etc.
5) Growth and expansion of the businesses and making it a debt free company.