Top Sites for Free Online Education:
1. Coursera - Coursera is a world-wide online learning platform founded in 2012 by Stanford professors Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller that offers massive open online courses, specializations, and degrees.
2. edX - edX is a massive open online course provider. It hosts online university-level courses in a wide range of disciplines to a worldwide student body, including some courses at no charge.
3. Khan Academy - Khan Academy is an American non-profit educational organization created in 2008 by Salman Khan, with the goal of creating a set of online tools that help educate students. The organization produces short lessons in the form of videos
4. Udemy - Udemy is an American online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students, developed in May 2010. As of Jan 2020, the platform has more than 50 million students and 57,000 instructors teaching courses in over 65 languages
5. iTunesU Free Courses - Alison's Certificate courses are a range of free online courses that are designed to provide training that's as streamlined and to-the-point as possible.
Built for learners of any ability or knowledge level, each of these free online classes takes less than 3 hours to complete and provides training in a single topic in clear detail.
6. MIT OpenCourseWare - MIT OpenCourseWare is an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to publish all of the educational materials from its undergraduate- and graduate-level courses online, freely and openly available to anyone, anywhere.
7. Stanford Online - Stanford Online is an educational initiative launched by Stanford University which offers a variety of professional education opportunities.
9. Open Culture Online Courses - Take online courses from the world's top universities for free. Below, you will find 1,500 online courses from universities like Stanford, Yale, MIT, Harvard, Oxford and more. You can use this collection of online courses to learn everything you want--from history, philosphy and literature top physics,biology, psychology, and computer science.